My little girl, Stella
Tuesday, January 25, 2011

She was born on January 19, and we had an incredibly fast delivery. I had the returning contractions at 5:00, at 7:00 I was 4 cm dilated. We arrived at the hospital at 9:30 and after puffing my way through the contractions in the bathtub for about 2,5 hours she was born in two pushes at 12:22. Oh my, this was the best day of my life. I love, love, love her! She's so sweet and innocent and she looooves eating, sleeping and cuddling!




I LOVE YOU. I never thought I could love someone like I love you. :-))

Labels:






1 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

Congrats to you on your beautiful baby girl!!! Happy you are both happy and healthy!

January 25, 2011 at 5:03 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)