Almost there!
Monday, January 10, 2011

38 weeks and I feel great! I can still ride my bicycle, go to museums/movies/grocery stores/shopping for clothes, cook (still not my favourite thing to do but it feels kinda good to put food on the table). Went to the midwife and the girl's moving around a lot, she growing fine in my belly and she's decending very well. And my check-ups went great too. I don't know on what kind of hormonal cloud I'm residing these days but I'm so very happy. But also at times insecure, A LOT more insecure than I've ever been in my whole life. Including puberty. Yikes!

Labels:






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)