4,5 months off..whoa.
Monday, December 6, 2010

Maternity leave has only just begun and let me tell you, we're becoming fast friends:-)
I had my last day Thurday, with some nice presents from work and lots of hugs and kisses. I was a bit worried that I'd be bored out of my mind for 4,5 months and that I'd miss my job and co-workers too much. And this weekend I was a bit melancholic I must admit. But right now, I'm starting to get the hang of it and I love it! I used to do this all the time when I was in uni but somehow these past 3 years of working full time has brainwashed me into thinking life without work is no life at all. Turns out there is life after all!!! And I love it! J went to a meeting with his bro after dinner. So I ironed and did some other chores and then I fell asleep on the couch. When I woke up at 1am I thought to myself 'Crappy, I have to get in bed, it's waaaay too late to be up on a week day!' And then I went 'Wait a minute... I'm on leave, I can do whatever the hell I want!' So now I'm sitting here, blogging and surfin the net looking to score a deal on some shoes or whatever.

Isn't life grand?

Labels: , ,






1 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

Don't buy any shoes until after the baby has come... I grew a half a size with each of my children. I was a perfect 8 my whole life... then was an 8-1/2 after Kaiden and a 9 after Ashton. I have been a 9, ever since. SO SO WEIRD.

December 7, 2010 at 5:42 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)