Our little family
Saturday, November 6, 2010

Hello my little girl,

I just wanted to tell you how much love there is in my heart for the family that we're about to have. Your Dad and I may not know eachother that long or all too well but whenever I think of him I feel so happy to have met him. When I come home and open the door and hear or feel that he's home I smile. And when I'm already home and I hear him coming in, I feel so good.

I really love him and we both really love you and I feel like there has never been a child that's more welcome than you are. You already are the light of our lives and I cannot wait to meet you. I feel you kicking and moving around all the time, every day I can see your arms and legs poking me and it's just magical!

So, we still have 3 months to go. I will eat well, get enough rest and chill out so all you have to do is hang in there, grow and exercise those muscles:-) See you in a little while, my little baby girl. I love you. I love you.

Labels: ,






1 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

Really make it a point to sleep in, go out to eat, go to movies, etc in these last months... ENJOY IT - it will be gone once the baby comes... for at least 4 months. :)

November 9, 2010 at 7:49 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)