The lonely killer whale
Tuesday, November 2, 2010

J wants to go skiing in December. 14th till 19th. I don't know, the baby 's due January 24th and I keep reading stuff about babies being born in week 26 and stuff and I'm already 28 weeks along. I know if I really give it the ixnay he won't go but I don't want to be spoiling his fun. I also know he deserves it, he has worked so hard on the beach and has quite a few shitty things going on. But hey, he has a dream gf right now so that should make everything right, right? Just kidding.

I called in sick this Monday. I don't feel so well, my tummy keeps getting hard and painful. Maybe I'll call the midwife tomorrow, just to hear it's nothing and I should just mellow the fuck out.

My Mom and I are still not on speaking terms and I hate it but I know it's better for me this way. It caused way too much stress and it's not good for the baby.

Labels: , ,






1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

You plan on actually skiing? Personally, I'd just pack some books and relax while the non-pregnant parent hit the slopes.

November 7, 2010 at 12:55 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)