Still no news
Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The ultrasound was good 'cause we know that the baby has a good heart, head, kidneys, ten fingers and toes.... but we couldn't see the bladder or the pipi 'cause he/she kept his legs together! The echoscopiste kept poking but to no avail. SO we're going back next week to check it all out again. I was so looking forward to it.

Here's a pic of J, the big belly and I in London.



I guess I'm through with being anonymous! I wanna post some pics, that's probably the hormones :-D

Labels: ,






1 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

Look how cute your little baby bump is!!! :)

September 15, 2010 at 7:30 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)