It's a...
Friday, September 24, 2010

...girl!!!

We went in for another ultra sound and this time the lady knew exactly what to do. We're so happy, everything looked good although she's a bit thin, so I have to go lie down for half an hour every day to make her chubby. Guess I'll just do that.

We're going furniture shopping this afternoon. Yay! I'm so happy! What kind of girl will she be?

I had dinner at Cris'place yesterday with Emily and we watched a scary movie about a little girl who was possessed by a demon. I couldn't really watch it since I'm having a little girl mself so I took a nap next to my girlfriends. I gave Em a ride home and all in all it was a fun night in with the girls.

Labels: , , , ,






2 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

Congrats... get ready for all the drama having a girl brings! :)

September 24, 2010 at 5:49 AM 


Blogger dennis had this to say:

Dennis says YAY! Dennis was looking at the cutest softest pink sleeper dress (size: infant) a few days ago. Should have bought it! (will go back and look)

Note: tell your friends if they're going t buy clothes, buy all sizes (up to size Toddler 2 let's be reasonable) because some things run small, and babies grow super fast.

Dennis doesn't know how sizes go in your country, but all over the world babies outgrow things really swiftly.

September 25, 2010 at 7:05 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)