Boy or girl
Thursday, September 2, 2010

I can feel him/her kicking! It happened the first time in London, we were kissing in the garden of the Big Ben (believe it or not). And now I feel it all the time! Next Tuesday we're going in for the 20-weeks ultrasound and then we'll see if it's a boy or a girl!

I'm so happy and in love and also a bit hormonal which makes me sweeter (I don't like arguing anymore) but I also cry easier. I can't wait to buy some more clothes and stuff:-)

Labels: , ,






1 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

Yellow and light green are always safe colors to buy before knowing the sex. Girls are cuter to dress... but boys steal your heart! :)

September 2, 2010 at 5:52 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)