Baby!
Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm so tired and sick every day. But apart from that I feel great! My belly's getting bigger and I'm eating lots of food, mainly healthy but I also indulge everyday with a cookie, potato chips or icecream. There's just no stopping me, I've never felt my empty stomach the way I do now.

We also had our second echo and everything looked and sounded great. Ten fingers, ten toes and a perfect little head. Yay!

There are some people who have their doubts about me getting pregnant so quick and me being 28 and Jerome being 41. But I love him and I already love our little one. And I think we're gonna be great parents. There's some stuff going on in his life that has to be sorted out but I'm confident we'll get through this better and stronger.

We went to eat at his mom's place yesterday, his brother was there with his girlfriend and their baby. I feel so at home with his family and I'm very happy with that! In-laws can be great:-)

Labels: , ,






1 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

I was lucky and was not sick with either of my kids. I think 28 is a great age for a baby. I was 25 with my first and 28 with my second...

July 20, 2010 at 6:04 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)