Small happy moments
Saturday, March 6, 2010

I went out yesterday, clubbing with Kim, her bf and another couple who're not my friends but whom I dig very much. There was a gay/lesbian party on one floor and a normal party on the other. The gay fest was waaaay more popular and the music was great so we just danced with the homos. The party photographer kept taking pics of me with the other girl, I guess they thought we were a nice couple hahaha.

At the end of the night, around 5 am the other couple got into a fight. The guy was pissed off. I hated that that happened but I thought to myself, hey that's a pro of being single: I don't have fights anymore!!!

This morning while in bed nursing my hangover and watching episodes of Desperate Housewives I cried 'cause I missed B so much.

Baby steps, huh? :-)

Labels: , ,






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)