Our first fight
Monday, March 15, 2010

We split up almost 2 months ago, and we were very cool to eachother in all this time. We called, emailed, texted and just saw eye2eye about the break up. It was inevitable and better like this. But tonight we had our first fight as a non-couple. He kept asking me what I thought was wrong with him as a bf and I didn't really wanted to get into that (again!) Because we've talked about it so much and I just can't take it anymore.

I asked him to call me less 'cause I keep crying, I can't stop crying if I keep talking to him all the time. I was up all night so I called him and was a bit more firm this time. Told him to please stop calling me 'cause it's making me crazy, I can't sleep while I had to wake up very early to meet a deadline at work. And in the end we shouted and screamed. He wants us to exchange our stuff and house keys and get it over with. Well, I guess he has a point there. Better to just close the doors and get on with it. It's been long enough.

On top of all that, it's raining cats and dogs! Aaaah! Where's the sun?

Labels:






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)