my life right now
Thursday, March 25, 2010

Downers: I'm still heart broken. I'm very tired, I'm not getting enough sleep. After B and I had sex, we've been calling eachother like we used to and it's not the best thing to do when you're broken up. I don't have time to heal. It's my day off tomorrow but I have to work for a few hours.

Uppers: Emily and her boyfriend came over to have dinner yesterday evening and it was really nice. It's good to hang with them. They're so happy together, it rubs off on me! I'm going out with a friend of mine tomorrow with whom I haven't hung out with for over 5 years. B and I keep talking and secretly I really dig it... It's almost weekend!!

Labels:






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)