My heart's fucked up
Tuesday, February 2, 2010

B and I have broken up for the 100th time but it feels different now. All the other times I thought, we're just mad (mostly me), it'll blow over in a week or so. We'll talk about things and we'll kiss and make up. But now it's different. Maybe it's because I was always mad at him for some stunt he pulled and now I was the one doing the pullin'. And we're not mad anymore, we talk and email and text but it's just not the same and I feel a hole burning in my stomach that I've never felt before. I can't remember feeling so alone!

My apartment's a mess but I cannot get myself to clean the goddamn place up. I wonder how long this will take? I wonder if us keeping in touch makes it all the more difficult to get over us?
I have my friends, I can always call them and stuff but every time we talk it's not satisfying. Because it's not him.

Labels: , ,






1 Comments:
Blogger Michele had this to say:

I hope things are better now?

February 11, 2010 at 6:22 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)