I really LOVE the internet and all but...
Tuesday, January 19, 2010

...you know what I miss? Videostores! You know, when you missed the movie in the theatres (you've been planning to go but when you finally get around to it, it doesn't show anymore) and you can always go to the trusty videostore. You don't have to wait 2 years before they come on tv. And B is a big fan of downloading and I really dig all those watch online for free sites but come on... is one good videostore really too much to ask for? I don't know how things are in the states but out here they've collapsed one by one and a few weeks ago I found out that the biggest one fell down too. I went to rent a dvd with my uncle and they said that I could keep the dvd.






We bought this one and it sucked major ASS. Great cast but shitty story and all the sex was really not cool. It was gratuitous, whatever that really means.

Where are the 90s when you need them?

Labels: ,






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)