The last pages of a great book...
Monday, December 28, 2009

I only have about ten pages I can read before the whole Twilight saga has come to an end, unfortunately. I really didn't know what all the buzz was about, until I watched the first two movies back to back while being ill and then picked up the books and then I was hooked. I read a few gossip sites and while I wasn't interested in the whole R-Patz/K-Stew shite but now I AM!!!

And I'm not even in their demograph, I'm such a nerd! I have a week off from work so I'm just gonna lounge a bit, hang around at home and find a good NY-eve party to go to.

Oh, and my Christmas was GREAT, I hope yours was as delightful as mine.

Labels:






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)