Whining
Thursday, October 1, 2009

I'm still a bit ill so I'm at B's one day more. I feel guilty for leaving my co worker but the over time was making me lose my mind not to mention my physical health. And, while buying your own apartment is great, it's costing me all my dough and that ain't all that bad but it takes a lot of your free time too! Going to IKEA, furniture shopping in those big ass God forsaken furniture malls, DIY-stores (djeez, I think I've been there 3 times a week for the past 4 months) and all that shit. And B doesn't like the house and is always finding something negative. He doesn't do it on purpose so I ain't mad but let me tell you, it wears you out!

So I'm happy to sleep in yesterday and today and that I'm just hanging out. Maybe I'll go to a DIY-store tonight, go pick up my new pair of jeans (bell bottoms, yeah!) and sleep in my apartment after that. But this afternoon I'm gonna just chill out and maybe read:



I bought it online but haven't started yet. I'm listening to lots of Pearl Jam in my car again. Have a nice day!

Labels: ,






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)