Feels like uni years all over again
Monday, October 5, 2009

Skipped work since Wednesday, I know it ain't good but I was so fed up after working all those hours working over time. Sent out a dozen resumes and went out with some girlfriends. We had so much fun!!!!! I sometimes think about waiting tables again, just get an easy job and then work out what to do next. But I think it's not a smart thing to do, you since I have this master's degree and all...plus I make a whole lot more dough right now. But oh how I'd love to have a job that can make me catch my breath a little bit! My parents would freak out though;-)

I'm in my new apartment, spending the night here again. I have yoga class tonight and it's in my own street! How wonderful for the lazy ass that I am. :-)

Labels: , ,






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)