Almost weekend!
Thursday, October 15, 2009

I really have been working my ass off lately and I'm soo tired!

I can work from home which is a blessing and a curse 'cause when it's 16.00, you're having a dip and you don't do much at work, besides chatting of surfin the net. And then you leave early and think, oh I can work some more at home tonight. And then you work from 20.00 till 23.00! But I've stopped doing that, 'cause you never ever have any free time that way!

Just came back from a difficult yoga class (the breathing techniques always give me headaches) and will fall asleep in 10 minutes! Thank fuck tomorrow's Friday!!!

Labels: ,






1 Comments:
Anonymous Krissy had this to say:

Well I hope you're enjoying your weekend! :)

October 24, 2009 at 4:20 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)