It ain't me they're lookin' for
Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Since I moved in with B temporarily, there wasn't a lot of blogging.
I don't know, it's a private thing. I'm not having a baby yet. I did have to work a 16 hour shift the day before yesterday and worked Saturday and Sunday morning en worked on Friday - my day off - and worked 'till 11 pm on Wednesday. And I do not get paid the over time.

My boss says it's gonna happen more often 'cause there's just lots and lots of work.

This job sucks, once again and I'm gonna find myself another one.

I called in sick today. And I'm not checking my work mail. Fuck 'em.

Apart from this I'm doing great! :-D

Labels: ,






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)