Working gal?
Sunday, July 5, 2009

I just heard it'll take another month before the apartment's ready! Aaah! But it's ok, there's nothing I can do about it, really.

I started my new job this week and there's another girl starting in the same position as I am and she is soooooo fanatic!!! She keeps asking really critical questions and is very active. And I? I am not. I'm more of a slowly going, observe things and people before I act kinda gal. So I'm a bit self-concious. I'm afraid they'll see that I suck in comparison to her. Ugh. I don't know, in every other job I did really well so I guess I'll just have to be myself and not try to be like her. Hell, I don't want to be like her!!! I'm easy like Sunday mornings!!!

Career? Yes! Working like a crazy person and then be burnt out by the time I'm 30? Noooooo!
God, my private life is waaay more important than my career. But maybe being well educated means having to be like her? I don't know.

B's granddad passed away last Wednesday so I'll miss tomorrow's introduction in Amsterdam, too. Oh well, we'll see what happens.

Labels: ,






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)