Enough of the indulgement
Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I reeeeally got my party on this weekend, so hard that I puked yesterday at work and I'm planning to hit the sack by 10 tonight. B and some friends met Amily and some other friends at this house music festival. There were like, It was great but very hard partying. Something I won't be doing again sometime soon!

My new job has been treatin' me a bit better lately. Maybe I just had to get used to the new people and environment, shit like that. I just had to adjust and well, I'm my own self more and more. The one that doesn't give a shit and just wants to get the job well done, go home and hang out with her friends!

Labels: , ,






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)