Messin with my mind
Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Just came back from the presentation, it didn't go really bad but it could've been better. I'm very sad about the whole B thing, my Mom has said some very insightful but not so happy things about our relationship this weekend. She also told me some stuff my grandma told her about us and it wasn't good. It's been playing over and over in my head and it doesn't do my state of mind any good.

Oh well. I will be sad if I don't get the job but I have another job interview this afternoon. So I'll have other chances.

Labels: ,






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)