Living together is kinda nice actually
Sunday, May 3, 2009

I have moved in with B temporarily... and while I always felt anxious about living together, so far it...ROCKS!!!

We can do our own thing, like yesterday I moved some last stuff out of my old house and Ollie and my uncle came to help. I went to hang out with my 6 y/o nephew who is developing quite well (a bit too well, perhaps) in terms of sexuality. We colored, played videogames and talked. He's very talkative. He is also very easily distracted. I love him, so funny and bright as he is.
Anyways, I went to have dinner at Cris' mom, who's an alcoholic. A few weeks ago Cris went to pick her up at the airport and her mom didn't come out of the gate. Turned out she was so drunk they refused to let her enter the plane. Ugh.

Cris was very pissed off and I could still sense her anger. You know, the passive-agressive kind. But maybe that's also because she has developed a tiny habit the last weeks and that shit doesn't do your mood any good. Oh well. All in all I could see her mom was doing her best to have a nice meal and not drink too much wine. And then I went home and when I turned into the street I saw that the lights were on and I was so glad he was there! We hung out and hit the sack pretty late. Still, I'm glad were taking it one step at a time. I'm in no hurry to settle down and when my own appartment is ready I will be thrilled.

I had my first pap smear two weeks ago. I'm getting the results this week. Aaah!

Labels: , , ,






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)