Reading dark shit
Saturday, April 18, 2009

Since I didn't have any internet access at home I read more, I read the Heroin Diaries by Nikki Sixx of Motley Crue fame. I really don't like that glam rock shit, HATE IT to be honest but I love a good rock story. Damn, heroin sure equals dark and unhappy! I'll never be touching that shite! Maybe once? Naah, just kidding. They all end up living happily ever after so that's good. I read he was dating Kat von D. so if that's not happy I don't know what is.



And now I'm reading this biography of Axl Rose. It's ok but the writer's opinion seeples through the words which is not a real good thing in a biography if you ask me. But it's an exhillirating story, about the music and how those guys became so big and all the temptation and paranoia that comes with being a rock star of that caliber.



Since I'm pretty unhappy with the whole work situ, maybe reading these fucked up drugs stories aren't the best picks right now. I'm gonna finish the Axl book and then go pick out a happy book. Some chick lit shit or whatever.

Labels:






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)