I am a T.W.A.T.
Thursday, April 23, 2009

Last weekend I had the best in-house b-day party in years! Just because I laughed my ass off with my girlfriends and some of the ugly guy-friends o' Cris. Cris only hangs out with ugly dudes. It was so hilarious. It was so fun I even blew B off: he called me at 3 am, he was with his homebuoyas and ready to leave. We kinda made plans to sleep at eachother's house but I was having so much fun I told him I wanted to stay. If I hadn't gulped down all those half-a-liters of lager I would have went home like the docile young lady that I am but give me too much beer and the bear is lose! Needless to say B wasn't too pleased with me:-S

This is how I acted, I'm such a bastard, I don't even understand why my friends still hang out with me and/or why B has been putting up with me for the past almost-six years.

Anyways: I insulted a friend of hers by screaming at him that he was a twat. It was ridiculous 'cause I didn't even know him and I hadn't even talked to him. I threw empty cigarette boxes at two of her other friends. I kept gossipping way too loud about the other people at the party with one of her girlfriends who is just as satanic as I am only she hides it way better than I do. In the end I asked a guy why he was still there. And I laughed/cackled while doing this! The next morning I apologized and used the uberlame excuse that I had too much to drink.

God I hate myself sometimes but I had a great time! The next day Emily, Cris and I had a large breakfast, stayed in bed and watched this movie:



It sucked. You'd think Liam Neeson and Famke Janssen (you go Dutchy!) would pick a movie with a reasonably realistic script. Nuh uh. It's about a Liam's and Famke's 17 y/o daughter who's going to Europe with a friend and then they fall into the hands of Easter European gangstas who smack foreign bitches up and force them to prostitute themselves. Liam's an ex CIA agent so he has all these skills to track her down. The story sounded good but it was so unrealistic, this stuff happens on a day to day basis in some places, you'd think they'd do some proper research before they write this shit down?! But no, I guess that was just too much to ask!
I say, only go see if it's on tv OR if you're a real Liam/Famke fan you should rent it 'cause it isn't their acting that's gonna bug you. They're pros man!

Labels: ,






1 Comments:
Blogger Squirrel had this to say:

ypu bitch! please come to Nyack so we can act like this together. (plenty of pubs here to act badly in)

April 25, 2009 at 12:44 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)