Movielifting
Monday, March 23, 2009

Emily and I went to see Marley & Me last week, it was a long tale, I think non-dog/animallovers wouldn't like it that much. But then again, if you're not into dogs you're not going to go see this movie in the first place so I guess that's that.



We laughed. Jenn An is a likable character, they're all likable. The kids were not compatible though, it would be very unlikely that those two people would breed such children. Plus, the way Jenn's character was an up-and-coming career woman went to being this stay at home doiley was insane. But it was based on a true story so I guess that's one of the dangers of having kiddos.
I'd say go see if you dig dogs and/or Jenn Aniston/The blonde Owen with the nose...

Then, we stayed in the theatre and sneaked into Watchmen! Without paying! I love these kinds of tricks, it's not about the 10 bucks we saved but about the Do-whatever-the-hell-you-want-approach. Don't do that enough these days...



But it wasn't our cuppa tea, we stayed until we found out how the blue guy turned blue and we hauled ass outta there after that. Next time we'll go prepared, 'cause we were so thirsty after 1,5 movie!

Labels: ,






1 Comments:
Blogger Michele had this to say:

I read the book Marley and me and cried and cried. I was afraid to go see it in theaters, I imagined I'd be a crazy crying mess and everyone would point and laugh at me LOL

March 23, 2009 at 12:29 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)