I don't care what people say about him....
Sunday, March 8, 2009



... but I've been listening to some old Guns 'n Roses tunes and Axl Rose rocked! And I really hope he still rocks now, I've been listening to some of the Chinese Democracy tunes but it didn't really float my boat. Maybe I'd better go give it another try?

I don't know what it is, but I have the urge to listen to all my nineties music lately. I was heavily into hip hop and house and all that the past ten years but the whole rock thing has come back. Maybe it's because my teens were a bit of whirlwindy and I had to take time to come to terms with it all? And now I'm comfortable to look my old selve in the eye and tell myself it's ok.

Or maybe I just like MUSIC! Fucking hell, I'm such a boneheaded, narcissistic pop-psychologist;-)

Anyway, look at Axl's fashion sense, it's off the hook! And you know, when you see them play live and he runs from one end of the stage to another and sings his ass off? It looks so good, I wanna do that too!

Labels:






2 Comments:
Blogger dennis had this to say:

Dennis wonders how old Bill Bailey is now... August is hot here, usually. We're penciling you in for August then. Hippiefest in Bethel is in August.

March 9, 2009 at 8:47 AM 


OpenID thechiclife had this to say:

Oh man, I used to be such a big Guns fan back in the day! Good times, good times...haha

March 11, 2009 at 8:38 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)