Check THIS out!
Monday, March 23, 2009

The best piece of new music I've heard in ages. It's my favourite song on The Empyrean. You really have to listen the whole 8 minutes. It kicks ass! That bass! Those vocals!



I so love John Frusciante!
There are all kinds of rumours/quotes surfacing, about the Peppers not playing/getting together anymore. I don't know the truth but if it's so, we have lots and lots of recordings of them, plus a lot of solo shit. We can listen to those for years and years on end, so I'm happy with them either way.

Labels:






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)