Seein hearin
Saturday, February 21, 2009

I went to see the film Gomorra last weekend with Martin. It was great! It's an Italian maffia movie, but not like the Godfather or Scarface. I really dig those maffiafilms, not only because of the roughness and the stories but also for my viewing pleasure. They certainlydress the part in those films and the actors are very easy on the eye, to say the least. Well, don't expect that same level of aesthetics from Gomorra. Do you want the rawness?? Well, then check it out!





And I bought the cd 'Nico' by Blind Melon. They brought it out after Shannon Hoon, their singer, died. I've been listening to it lots, singing along to all the tunes.



I went to have dinner with my driving teacher and Marianne and Karolyn last night, we had lots of laughs! And today B and I went out to lunch with Sandy. She's pregnant! B' s giving me serious shit about buying a house by myself. Pfff. This situ is so fucked up, his mom being sick as hell 'n all, the work he's missing 'cause of the recession/depression. To be honest, the thought of living together depresses the shit out of me. Our relationship hasn't been the funnest for a few years, ever since his sponsor went away. And we're sticking together you know, 'cause that's what you do when you love eachother but I haven't been looking forward to seeing him and hanging out together in a long while. I keep hoping that it's just a (kinda long) phase and when we get through this, we'll come out stronger.

Labels: , , ,






3 Comments:
Blogger Squirrel had this to say:

I too love all types of the films (I know all of the Goodfellas dialogue my heart) Everyone said that American Gangster was too long, but I loved Denzel's wardrobe and watching him and Russell Crowe. Some stories just take longer to tell, and if you try to fit them into just so many minutes, the film loses something.

I'm sorry I never got around to seeing all of the Oscar pics. I usually see them all but this year only 2! that sux.

February 22, 2009 at 5:29 PM 


Blogger Squirrel had this to say:

you never know, you can have 2 or 3 BIG loves-of-your-life. They say life is short, but plenty of time to fall in love more than once. Either way, B will always B impt.

February 22, 2009 at 5:32 PM 


Anonymous Toryssa had this to say:

I love the British gangster films... Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels is one of my top five favorite movies of all time... The one liners are genius, and I find myself quoting it all the time. I don't even mind that no one I know has ever seen it.

March 2, 2009 at 7:25 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)