work and cars
Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I had a job interview last week and it went ok, they were really nice and the manager told me in the end that she had a good feeling about me. So that was good. It was on Tuesday and she said that she'd let me know on Thursday. But she got sick on Thursday and I called almost everyday to the intermediary (my contact person there is ill too) and she was still sick today. Aaaah!

I wanna know something now!

Plus, I have my driver's exam next Tuesday. Ugh. I'm not the best driver you'll ever stand next to at a red light but I have to be good enough to drive. For fuck's sake I see the biggest idiots in cars, why couldn't I do it?

Labels: ,






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)