This was my weekend...
Monday, December 1, 2008

Ate sushi. Drank too much wine, Bailey shots and beer. Listened to a live band. Had a friend of a friend irritate me by giving me a few "friendly" pokes on the side of the head. Losing my temper by throwing his glass on the floor like the mad woman of the North (I don't suppose he's gonna touch me ever again). Made peace with Karolyn one of my former best friends who I haven't seen in a year or so. Lost my cell phone. Puked my insides out. Slept over at Emily. Went to see B. Had dinner with B's parents. Called in sick. Made an appointment for a job interview tomorrow.

Let's just say I had a weekend like I had them when I was 18 and free.

Labels: , ,






3 Comments:
Blogger Squirrel had this to say:

you can't mix wine and beer--and Baileys shots? Just say no to Baileys. Next time just take it slow and choose your poison and stick with it. Know if you take that first glass, that's your drink for the duration.
You have the rest of your life to sample new drinks too. last week I had my first (and second) apple martini. It was very tasty without going overboard. Now I know what to order from that particular bartender.

December 1, 2008 at 3:41 PM 


Blogger Squirrel had this to say:

Ok I had 3 apple martinis total. But I drank them very slowly.


you lost your cell phone? damn!

December 1, 2008 at 3:43 PM 


Anonymous Jenn had this to say:

That is some weekend. Sucks that you lost your cell but good for you for having some fun.

December 3, 2008 at 9:30 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)