Never heard this one in my life
Saturday, December 13, 2008

I didn't get the job....because they thought I was too sweet, too soft!!!
They said this to a girl who, when she was little didn't dare to take an aura picture at a paranormal fair because she was afraid it would come out black and everyone would see that she was satan's child. I'm not kidding, I was a weird little girl.

I don't know what to think of it. They definitely didn't get it. I didn't get it either!
Well, I'm just gonna go along, keep my eyes open for my dream job. Or the next best thing, whichever one comes first. I thought about not putting in any more effort into this job searching thing, at least 'till the EU economy sees a bit more sun. But I'm just not like that. If I want something, I need to go get it. Get whatchu want or die trying, wise words from 50 cent.

B is very very very depressed. I don't know what to do. I just try to cheer him up and be nice. What else can I do?

Labels: , ,






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)