Body of lies
Wednesday, December 3, 2008


Went to see Body of Lies with Martin tonight. I totally dug it! I forgot Leonardo DiCaprio after swooning in his/my Growing Pains phase. But the guy can ACT. The story is very good, but I'm too tired to explain. It's about terrorists, the CIA, the US government but not in a cliche way. There are a lot of exiting moments with bombs and torture and everything else that goes on in war. And there's quite some space for people and their motives and beliefs. The characters are not flat like in lots of movies. Anyways, I'm a fan of Leo again. I say go see!

But, look at this ugly ass poster... when was this designed, in the 80's or something?? Surely somebody in that multi million dollar movie corp could've stopped and LOOK for one second and give it the damn ixnay?!



Labels:






1 Comments:
Blogger Squirrel had this to say:

I loved loved loved leo in 'Catch Me if You Can' --he just knows how to play that character--incredible !

also loved him as Arnie in 'What's Eating Gilbert Grape'

that poster --looks like it might have been designed by...dutch peoples! hahahahaha i crack myself up

December 3, 2008 at 7:11 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)