This is a time when I need to take time for me...
Tuesday, November 25, 2008













...so I've decided to treat myself! I'm reading this book now. While I've read a lot about her life already I just love Marianne Faithfull and I'd say you can never read too much about her. All those stories! What a woman.

And this book! It's beautiful, filled with pictures of my favourite band in the world! If you like them, like people and emotions and like band photography and just like to look you should really check it out. It's not that expensive either. You also get lots of stories about the boys. I love buying things that are sooo cool!

Labels:






2 Comments:
Blogger Squirrel had this to say:

I just finished reading Madeleine Albright's book
"Madame Secretary" I was surprised to find it so interesting--

I like reading bios and memoirs (it goes in cycles though-- I'll read a bunch and then none...)

November 26, 2008 at 8:04 AM 


Anonymous Jenn had this to say:

I'll be adding this book to my list. Thanks.

Happy Thanksgiving.

November 27, 2008 at 7:18 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)