Something's definitely wrong with my work ethic
Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I have been playing hookey this last three days and applying for jobs :-S I was sick but I've been better for two days. But I thought, what the heck, I could really use these few extra days.
Guess I still haven't grown up like I should have been doing!
Tomorrow I'll be going back to work though, I called work every day and today my manager told me there was a looooooot of work to do. So I guess that's good, it means I don't have to get bored and the days will go by faster.

I really hope another job's around the corner, though.

The good part about not doing what you're supposed to be doing, is that I cleaned my house, even washed the windows! How's that for excitement?!

Labels:






1 Comments:
Anonymous Jenn had this to say:

We all need a little hookey now and then. :) I hope you get a call soon.

October 13, 2008 at 12:05 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)