I'm not cut out for this company/shit
Sunday, October 5, 2008


This was the result of our graffiti workshop. And it also made me seriously doubt my work right now. The guys who gave the workshop were so passionate about what they were doing, they were around the same age as I am. I'm not passionate about my workplace. I like what I do... but not where I do it. I don't know but ever since the incident with my wacko ceo, I'm only about 10% as enthusiastic about the place. Maybe less. When we're talking about new plans and stuff that I can do, I just couldn't care less. It's not good for my boss and it sure as hell ain't good for me! So I've decided to really look out for other job opportunities. Every sunday I go through all the job-websites and check out every other site and newspaper I can get my hands on and then I write letters. I've written a bunch today and I figure if I keep doing that I will be somewhere better before 2009 hits me on the head. Let's hope I'll find it, before that. December 1 would make me very very very happy!


I've had a very nice weekend, Emily came by on friday and I cooked for her. We smoked some reefers and had the monstrous munchies!!

We ate 10 of these, each. Yummy!

Emily is gonna loose her job, so she has to find a new one by January. So we're in the same boat, although my boss doesn't know I'm blowing this joint. Yet.
And yesterday B and I went shopping and had sushi. We haven't been seeing as much of eachother as we'd like to but we're still enjoying eachother's company more than anyone else's so that's good. We went to a mortgage advisor last week and can buy a beautiful house together but I think we're gonna rent first. My work situ isn't stable enough for me to go and put ourselves in tremendous debt. It's just not smart. We're going to look at 2 houses this week, and then move in together. WOW!

Labels: ,






2 Comments:
Blogger d. chedwick had this to say:

just what are those ball things.

we're doing a real mail project. sort of an art project I think. what in? it won't take up much time at all. Still in beginning stages. will be announced on Coffee's blog sometime.

October 5, 2008 at 3:05 PM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

Whipped cream in a little ball of dough with powedered sugar... YUMMMMMMMMMMMM!

October 8, 2008 at 9:53 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)