Family filled
Saturday, October 18, 2008

Yesterday was my uncle's 40th b-day, tonight we're going to B's granny's 83th b-day but only after we stop by my aunt's to celebrate the fact that she's seen Sarah.

I love my family but B and I were talking yesterday about how we used to choose to not appear at these family festivities and just went out to parties (you know, raves and stuff, get pissed and have FUN) or just stayed in bed the whole evening. And gradually we've reached some level of maturity, where we do the right thing and go. It's all good this way, and it's what's supposed to happen I guess but part of me just wants to skip everything and just do whatever the hell we want!!!

Labels:






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)