Digging
Saturday, October 25, 2008

I wanted to see this movie for so long, I missed it in theaters, 'cause everything that's not a Hollywood-God-damn-blockbuster only plays for a short while and then it wasn't up for downloading for like a whole year. I bugged B all the time to check if it was up yet and last week it finally was. I loved it!! It's a movie about connection, love, hope and despair. Diego Luna (who was also great in Y tu mama tambien) really nailed his character. He's so soft and vulnerable. And he can DANCE. I wish I could dance like that. Marilyn played really well too. Her creepy husband was seriously creepy so all in all the actors were all very good. And, of course I got to see Anita Pallenberg as The Queen, and I loved her. Loved her voice especially. If you wanna see a real movie you should definitely go see this one!

Labels:






2 Comments:
Blogger Peggy had this to say:

Wow. I seriously never even heard of this before!

October 27, 2008 at 4:31 AM 


Blogger Michele had this to say:

I've never even heard of it, but I'm going to check out.

October 27, 2008 at 11:58 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)