Check it out, a new way of clubbing
Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm not a real movie poster but you have to check out where we went this weekend. This dubstep crowd goes crazy like I've never seen a crowd go and it really shook me up. I'm a tiny girl so when a guy at one point stood on my foot, we went out of the pit and danced on the side the whole evening. When I got out of the bath room one guy walked up on me from behind, and I was all pumped up from the dancing and the music, I stepped up to him and pushed him. He stuttered: "I, I, I didn't do it on purpose!" So sweet. I got a bit carried away but I was just so hype!

B and I were talking the next morning: "Uhm.. last night, I did felt a bit too old!" LOL! We never go clubbing at these kinds of nights, we always go dancing to more mellow kinds of music. And it's never like this. So I wonder, if this is what clubbing is nowadays, how will it be for our children? The nice thing about dubstep is that it's a crowd from all walks a life, black, brown, yellow and white. And not a lot of real agressiveness.

The red thump on the left top side is B's! Sorry for the bad sound quality but you have to witness the craziness!

Labels:






2 Comments:
Anonymous Jenn had this to say:

I know I am too old for those kind of nights. It's been along time since I enjoyed any thing like that.

October 28, 2008 at 9:28 AM 


Blogger Mike had this to say:

So you liked the Cash video! Yeah, I think they do a little better than the real ones (don't tell the Cash's). This clubbing video reminded me a little of clubs in China. It just blew me away how crazy they were, and the huge contrast from the outside activity, two completely different worlds.

Thanks for checking the site, I kinda got outta the blogging for a while, see if I can get my next update sooner than a month!

November 2, 2008 at 9:31 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)