Passion
Saturday, September 27, 2008

We had a company night yesterday after work. First we had a graffiti workshop and then we went out to dinner. The graffiti-ing was great! There were two young guys who taught us how to do it and then we made our own designs and started spraying. It was loads of fun but very difficult. You think you know but you have no idea how to go about such a thing. We were idiots with spraying cans. The guys were great, they were very laidback and I decided that my next job should be in a more creative environment. My workplace is just too formal for me. It felt like my blood was much more flowing for I was being surrounded by creativity. I can't put enough ME in my current job.

But there's a time for everything and I must follow through with this first job of mine. And besides, I have a whole career ahead of me. I am only just getting started. And I'm sad to admit that money plays a part too. The salaries in the art/cultural sector make me bawl.

Labels: ,






2 Comments:
Blogger edward had this to say:

salary does seem to always play a part.

September 29, 2008 at 8:20 PM 


Blogger d. chedwick had this to say:

I'd love to do a graffiti workshop! Did it include stenciling? I posted my picture on my blog.

September 29, 2008 at 8:50 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)