Why don't I do something
Tuesday, August 19, 2008

So, this is all so weird. B and I patched things up, as usual. We gotta stop acting like children.

But last sunday, Sandy called me to see if I wanted to go have drinks downtown. So I went, I are some sushi and we had lots of laughs about our friday-drunk-as-a-mofo-night. And then she told me.

She told me that Aaron hit her and choked her a few months ago and that they had such a crazy fight that two cop cars had come to her house. And that one time he shoved her out of a bar and she fell to the floor right next to the feet of a friend of her mom's. She begged her not to say anything to her mom.

He says he had ADHD and that he gets mad very easy because of that. Plus, if he doesn't get food when he needs it, he gets agressive because of low blood sugar. I don't know but this shit is fucked up. I don't know what to do.

Labels: ,






4 Comments:
Blogger d. chedwick had this to say:

low blood sugar add adhd my ass! a bully is a bully and if he had a SHRED of decency he'd go get counseling asap. But he doesn't NEED to does he? because she has put up with these things, made excuses for his very unacceptable behavior. Tell her she'll end up like Hedda Nussbaum (google Joel Steinberg and Hedda) tell her she is a fool and is not valuing herself at all.

August 20, 2008 at 8:27 AM 


Blogger d. chedwick had this to say:

here is a link to a short concise article


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedda_Nussbaum

August 20, 2008 at 8:31 AM 


Blogger d. chedwick had this to say:

PS I thought you were on vacation. when are you going ?

August 20, 2008 at 8:32 AM 


Blogger Just Beachy had this to say:

Yip. I agree. Abuse is Abuse! I don't know what to tell you to do, but maybe research how to help?

August 20, 2008 at 9:54 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)