Me and my momma
Saturday, August 9, 2008

I had a quarrel with my mom, a few weeks ago and it basically meant that she wanted me out of my house. She wanted to break up with her boyfriend (with whom she lives) and live in my house. So, I really didn't like the thought of leaving but if your mom wants you out, it doesn't really feel good to stay. So I looked around for houses, went to look at one that was seriously over budget and didn't find anything suitable. I kept her posted on my desperately seeking house adventure.

In the end, she told me I could stay for as long as I wanted and that she was sorry for overreacting and she blamed it all on menopause. ?!?!

Shhh...

Well, I turned 27 last week and today we're going shopping, my mom and I. It's the first time I'm gonna see her. It's weird.

Labels:






3 Comments:
Anonymous Jenn had this to say:

I hope the two of you had a nice time shopping.
Hormones can be a bitch!

August 11, 2008 at 3:35 PM 


Blogger dennis had this to say:

Dennis thinks breaking up is hard to do! Cut her some slack. It's even harder to break up and date again when people are older.

Maybe she and you could try pink hat therapy. All you need is a pink hat (see me for details)

August 12, 2008 at 7:18 AM 


Blogger edward had this to say:

hope it went well.

August 14, 2008 at 6:16 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)