Life's good
Thursday, August 14, 2008

The afternoon with my mom went quite alright. Some things have changed but that's just the way things go, alas, even with people you love. I have been seeing my Dad a lot, he'll be flying away again when B and I are in Greece, so I've been hanging out at my brother's house (where my Dad's staying) a lot these past few weeks.

I'm soooo ready to go on vacation! B and I have made an appointment with a mortgage consultant when we get back so this is an exciting time for us. But first, sit back, relax and drink some cocktails!! In Greece! We've been there twice and the people there are just so fucking friendly. I love it. We're gonna see a bunch of museums, walk around and soak up the sun. It has not been a great summer out here, I wore boots and socks yesterday. The horror.

Yesterday I had dinner at B's place. He works for himself and July and August are two very slow months. So he has lots of time off, he works here and there, in a restaurant of Chuck, my friend or he does acting jobs. He had to shoot two commercials last week, one for tooth paste and airplanes; he was a pilot...nigga whut?!
But anyways, he has loads of free time and yesterday, he picked me up, made dinner and rubbed my feet. God, some days I really do wonder why I bash him so much. And other days I know EXACTLY what I mean!;-)

Labels: ,






1 Comments:
Blogger phd girl had this to say:

Glad you had a decent time with Mom. Greece sounds good to me, never been--but what pictures I have seen and stories I have heard!

August 16, 2008 at 7:18 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)