Gotta cut down on the alcohol
Sunday, August 17, 2008

Was a weird weekend. Friday we went to eat at Sandy's and Aaron's (her new bf) home. Since B is Conrad's (Sandy's ex) best friend it was a bit weird at times. Plus Aaron's a little bit paranoiac. Is that a word? He also kept bossing her around yet he didn't lift a finger himself. I hate that, if things don't go as fast as you'd like them to, go do something about it!!!

We got very very very drunk. It wasn't a pretty sight. B and I got into an argument and he slept on the couch. I think he's overreacting. In the end I puked two times. Ugh.
Sandy texted me that Aaron told her she'd made a fool of herself. I have only one thing to say: "Dude, STFU!".

And yesterday, with the hangover from hell, I had to meet my nephew in another city, we ate lots of sushi and shopped a bit. Today B and I spoke on the phone for two hours and ugh again. It's alright now but I'm still a bit sad. How in the hell are we going to buy a house together if we fight like cats and dogs every other weekend? I don't know if I want to buy a house with someone with whom I have such a love-hate relationship with. And we're going on vacation this friday.

I'm sorry for being such a drama queen.

Labels: ,






3 Comments:
Blogger The Trustees had this to say:

콧구멍.


In unrelated news, our independent study preceptor prefers Kent Brushes to the ones you mentioned. The Kent Woman's Oval Wooden Handled Pure Bristle.
If cared for properly it's worth the price, they last and last.

August 17, 2008 at 7:35 PM 


Blogger Just Beachy had this to say:

Well there you go. The Trustees don't lie. Or, Do They?

This is the same Sandy in the other post?

My thought is that you if there is a voice inside you telling "warning" you, you should take heed. Quickly.

August 20, 2008 at 9:57 AM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

Yep, I have only one friend named Sandy.

August 21, 2008 at 4:28 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)