You fill your weekend with nice shit to drown out the week
Monday, July 14, 2008

I had a great weekend! I went to eat tapas with Jack, a friend of mine.. we only see eachother about once a year but we always have an ass kicking time! We always make plans to do lots of other stuff but life gets in our way and then a whole year has passed in a whiff. And then we drank some more beers.

Around midnight B picked me up from the train station and we went to a Dub Step party. It got "big" a few years back in the UK and it's kinda underground now but up and coming. It's really nice to dance to some other tunes than we're used to, you get a whole new vibe going. So we shook our asses off! It's nice to go out dancing with B, just the two of us.

Saturday was just to chill, we went out to have lunch with Conrad and watched the movie "Lions for Lambs" at night. It's good but not THAT good. All star cast, with Tom Cruise, Meryl Streep and Robert Redford.



And now it's monday again... but this'll be a short week 'cause thursday night B and I are gonna hit Belgium to go to the Jazz festival! Erykah Badu's coming... YAY!!!

Labels: , ,






3 Comments:
Blogger Bob Dylan had this to say:

I love Erykah Badu --did you see her in the movie The Cider House Rules?

July 17, 2008 at 6:06 AM 


Blogger Jenn had this to say:

I fell asleep during this movie.

July 19, 2008 at 7:51 PM 


Blogger d. chedwick had this to say:

I like streep and redford Okay, but have never ever gotten into T.Cruise, except he was good in "Born on the Fourth of July" He bored me even before I found out he knew about thetans and was of superior intellect and ultra together and could sense my S P ness.

July 20, 2008 at 7:50 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)