Shitty beach night out
Friday, July 25, 2008

It's been good weather these past few days, and unfortunately I have to work all day. Yesterday, B and I decided to grab some take-away, eat quick and head over to the beach for a few drinks. As I did when I was a kid, I still always dig away in the sand with my feet and hands while I'm at the beach. Just something to do when I'm having a conversation or something. I really like the feeling of sand slipping through my fingers.

But yesterday, I was digging and B said: " Jeez I smell something??!". And I didn't smell anything, which is weird 'cause I have a strong sense of smell. So when I got my hand out of the sand hole I got out a hand full of.... DOG POO!!!

It was sooooo damn gross!!! They were all dried out and hard. And full of sand, like a Kentucky Fried Chicken nugget!

Labels: ,






1 Comments:
Anonymous Jenn had this to say:

Yuck. I will never look at a chicken nugget the same.c

July 28, 2008 at 12:18 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)