All you need is ...
Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Besides actin' like a damn fool this past weekend, I also got this book:



I read it cover to cover on saturday afternoon... it was one hell of a trip! I cried my eyes out, it's all about love in the most unreal circumstances. Drugs, sex, fame, money, clothes, cars, motorcycles, hang-ups about parents... Plus, a bit more love. It's gossipy and quite well written, actually... I say go read!!

Oh my, it has sparked something in me. B and I are going steady for quite a few years and I must admit I've taken him for granted at times.

Yesterday was a super hot beautiful day, and rode past my workplace on his way home. So he picked me up and we went to have dinner at the beach, laid around on the sand in the evening and I spent the night at his place. It was a very pleasurable evening.

Labels:






3 Comments:
Anonymous Jenn had this to say:

OH, now i really want to read it!
I am running to Ebay to check for it.

July 2, 2008 at 2:20 PM 


Blogger d. chedwick had this to say:

were they married again after he was married to / or dated Ali Mac Graw? did they have kids?

July 2, 2008 at 2:47 PM 


Blogger d. chedwick had this to say:

that's really sad about his daughter! I've seen all his movies-- actors tend to be kind of sad sometimes.

July 5, 2008 at 9:48 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)