Yep, I know I'm six months late...
Wednesday, July 30, 2008

... but here are a few dresses that I bought in Asia. It's not everything I bought but getting in- and- out of the dresses bored me. So maybe next time... or maybe never;-)

I like this one best. We had it made by an elderly couple. One of the very few people in Asia who didn't harrass us. The were mellow, man.



This one was made in a hurry. I just wanted something!




This one too! Baby girl's colors...



I also bought some new shoes, out here in good old Europe:




Liked them so much I got a pair just like these, only in black... As you can see, if I like something, I really stick with it! Whether it's shoes, music or friends.



And I got these ones in Belgium! Aren't they cute!





Maybe I'll post pics of clothing more often. You know, with me being shallow 'n all that.

Labels:






1 Comments:
Blogger d. chedwick had this to say:

Those are great summer dresses! I love wearing dresses-- nice shoes too....

August 1, 2008 at 12:11 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)