This is the last call for alcohol
Sunday, June 29, 2008

God. I went to a festival today, I was drunk (or better yet, am still a bit drunk) and I threw some wine on people, had an intense discussion that embarrassed a few of my friends and I bumped into one of my best friends, Karoly whose mom said hi to me in the most enhousiastic manner and K and I are having a ridiculous fight and we ignored eachother. I tried to call her and texted her that whatever happened between us, I HATE that fact that we igore eachother.

Needless to say I shouldn't drink like this. Ugh. I also went to a comedy night last friday with Emily and I was shitfaced. It was one hell of a weekend and I guess I should just hit the sack early and chill the fuck out. Sjeez, I should not be drinking this much anymore.

Labels:






2 Comments:
Blogger dennis had this to say:

Dennis has had a krazy 36 hours! Dennis could use a drink, but as a responsible parent -figure... No sleep last night. You know, you have a bit of Dennis personality when you drink.

June 30, 2008 at 6:51 PM 


Blogger d. chedwick had this to say:

hmmmm

July 2, 2008 at 2:48 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)