This chapter is now really closed.
Monday, June 9, 2008

I finished my education last january but some shit went wrong with my grades, so I couldn't get my diploma and I still had to pay tuition. It sucked. But, today I went in to get my diploma!!! It wasn't a ceremony because I was too late for that...due to suckage. So I had to wait 'till the next ceremony in October and pay until then or I could just go and pick the muhafucka up. Today I did. My mom wanted to come with me but I told her it was ok... It wasn't a biggy and I'd go alone.

Well, after I got it, I felt really weird. I felt alone, melancholy hit me. It was the last time I'd ever go to uni. Maybe if I have kids one day and they'll graduate. Or maybe I'll go back when I'm older. You know, every once in a while you'll find some old dude in class, wanting to learn more and asking and talking way too much. Maybe I'll be that dude one day.

I had yogaclass this evening and that felt good. I think I feel better when they reimburse that damn tuition. I think I'm gonna fill in the forms right now!

Labels:






4 Comments:
Anonymous Jenn had this to say:

Congratulations !

I bet I would love yoga, I just don't have to take a class right now.

June 9, 2008 at 4:32 PM 


Blogger Squirrel had this to say:

Congrats little smartie-- a big rite of passage getting the actual document, I'm so proud.

if you're serious about visiting campus this summer
e mail me : eddiewilbury at yahoo dot com

I do all the party planning for C.U.

June 9, 2008 at 6:17 PM 


Blogger phd girl had this to say:

congratulations!

June 12, 2008 at 4:25 AM 


Blogger dennis had this to say:

Dennis used to eat bugs.

June 12, 2008 at 8:33 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)